A collection of references regarding the Cross and Crown imagery used in Christian Science.
The Cross and Crown seal is a registered trademark of the Christian Science Board of Directors. Therefore, anyone making use of the seal must first have a formal license issued through the Trademark Administrator of The Mother Church. Please pardon the formality and procedure, but it is necessary to protect this valuable trademark.
- History of the Cross & Crown – MBE Library
- Cross and Crown in Free Masonry
- Symbolism of the Cross and Crown in Christ and Christmas
- Christian Way discussion Crosses in CS Churches
- Cross & Crown on Wikipedia
- Variations of the Cross and Crown in other religious groups
This site offers support resources to help individuals negotiate a transition in a manner that best fits their needs and convictions. We do not advocate any one particular path but acknowledge that there are many legitimate pathways that can be personally and spiritually fulfilling.